Terms & conditions
1. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1.1 The CONTRACTOR undertakes:
- 1.1.1 To ensure continuity and quality of service delivery according to customer’s specified parameters.
- 1.1.2 To provide full services to the Customer in accordance with the specified information on the site.
- 1.1.3 Do not change the pricing policy during the execution of the order.
- 1.1.4 To maintain confidentiality of the Customer and his character.
- 1.1.5 To ensure the order and amount of refunds in accordance with this contract.
1.2 The CONTRACTOR shall be entitled to:
- 1.2.1 Has the right to petition the courts to protect his rights under the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 1.2.2 Has the right to use the receiving data in the processing of orders, including IP address and the proposed address of the CUSTOMER in the case of an unauthorized, unilateral breach of contract by the CUSTOMER and in the case of the refusal of the CUSTOMER of a peaceful settlement to the conflict to protect his rights in court.
1.3 The Customer undertakes:
- 1.3.1 To ensure the payment in full for services rendered to him according to the tariff.
- 1.3.2 Do not create situations hamper the execution of the order in full.
- 1.3.3 To decide disputes in accordance with this contract.
- 1.3.4 Give to Administration (operators) of the site bloost.com all requested information – the customer’s first and last name, first name and surname of the owner of the credit card which was used for the payment, the name of the character in the game, the server, the state of character up to the order (e.g. current R.I.O., depending on the type of ordered services), the desired order, a copy of the transaction payment for service.
1.4 The Customer is entitled to:
- 1.4.1 To supervise in person or by trustee the process of the order.
- 1.4.2 During the execution of the order to abandon its future execution, and to receive compensation in accordance with this Contract.
- 1.4.3 Obtain all necessary information from the Administration (operators) of the site bloost.com.
- 1.1 The CONTRACTOR undertakes:
2. SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE
- 2.1 The entire range of services, prompt execution and pricing of services displayed on the site.
- 2.2 Prior to the payment Customer must accept this contract in its entirety.
- 2.3 Prior to the payment Customer must apply to the administration (operators) of site blboost.com for exact price and the period of execution of services.
- 2.4 Payment for services is made in full for the account details on the site.
- 2.5 After purchasing any service on Blboost.com You, the customer, may be asked to provide additional information. – – the customer’s first and last name, first name and surname of the owner of the credit card which was used for the payment, the name of the character in the game, the server, the state of character up to the order (e.g. current R.I.O. of your character), the desired order, a copy of the transaction payment for service (this is done for that a refund can not be made by the CUSTOMER unilaterally).
3. COMMUNICATION AND INGAME COMMUNICATION
- 3.1 You are agreeing to receive electronic communications from us. When we communicate with you, it could be in different forms such as E-mail, DIscord, Skype. You are agreeing that any information provided to us at Blboost.com is reliable and correct.
- 3.2 All ingame communication during orders should be game related without any provocative words regarding boosting in general, otherwise our player that responsible for order execution might just ignore things you say for safety reasons. For those kind of questions please use communication methods mentioned on our main page or via web-site chat at bottom right corner.
4. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 4.1 In the case of a violation by one of the parties of the contract, the party shall be liable in full accordance with international law and the Russian Federation legislation.
- 4.2 In case of violation of the contract by the CONTRACTOR, the CUSTOMER shall be entitled to receive a full refund, according to the procedure specified in Section 5 of this Contract or to extend the lines of the order in exchange for a bonus offer from the CONTRACTOR.
- 4.3 In the event of a breach of the Contract by the CUSTOMER, the money is not refundable.
- 4.4 In the case of ignoring by the CUSTOMER the conditions and procedures for dispute resolution in accordance with section 5 of this Contract, the CONTRACTOR in the law does not perform the requirements and use the data provided by the Customer to confirm the authenticity of the person who paid for the service, and drafting a response claim in the payment system where payment was made.
- 4.5 In the case of a unilateral attempt to return the funds, these actions will be treated as fraud in accordance with the Criminal Code of the RF and the CONTRACTOR has the right to provide IP and other personal information about the CUSTOMER to the appropriate law enforcement authorities for further investigation.
- 5.1 All disputes that arise during the execution of services, have a procedure of solution in accordance with this contract, any attempt to violate this procedure shall be the responsibility in accordance with section 4 of this Contract.
- 5.2 In the event of a dispute the CUSTOMER is obliged to contact support, whose contacts can be found on the website or through blboost.com operator who has provides consultation before making payment.
- 5.3 The Customer must provide: a problem which was formed, the volume of orders that had to be done, the volume of orders that had been done, the date of payment, the identity of the person who made the payment, a copy of the payment transaction.
- 5.4 In the case does not settle the dispute by negotiation within 72 hours the CUSTOMER may apply to the arbitration system of payment system which he used for payment.
- 5.5 The Customer has the right to open a dispute within 14 days from the date of payment.
- 6.1 The Customer has the right to know that information that was provided by him in the process of communication – the customer’s first and last name, first name and surname of the owner of the credit card which was used for the payment, the name of the character in the game, the server, the state of character up to the order (e.g. passing two MYTHICAL DUNGEONS, depending on the type of ordered services), the desired order, a copy of the transaction payment for service (this is done for that a refund can not be made by the CUSTOMER unilaterally), as well as the entire text written in a system of Skype will be used for appealing in the case of filling documents for resolving the disputes in payment systems or the judiciary.
- 6.2 The amount of compensation is calculated by the formula – the volume of orders that had to be done minus the volume of orders that had been done at the moment of opening of a dispute or a refusal by the CUSTOMER to continue to receive services (e.g. for example, the client applied with the desire to receive the service of passing two MYTHICHIC DUNGEONS+15 and prepaid the amount of $ 400 for the service in full. But for some reason (he refused to tell which one) the customer refused to continue receiving the service when passing the second MYTHIC DUNGEON+15 and demanded compensation. In this case, the amount of compensation will be assessed on the above formula: 2 MYTHIC DUNGEONS+15 (the desired order) – 1 MYTHIC DUNGEON+15 (the performed order) = 1 MYTHIC DUNGEON+15 (the amount of compensation of the service is not provided) or the cash equivalent of $400 (the desired order) – $200 (in fact, done by request) = $200 (the amount of compensation in monetary terms)
- 6.3 In the event of refusal of the service with the time appointed, the CUSTOMER has the right to receive compensation in the volume – 50% payment.
- 6.4 In case if order was not done by the fault of contractor, customer has right to get a 100% compensation and no matter how much of the service was done.
7. PURCHASING POLICY
- 7.1 When Visa/MasterCard payment method is chosen - currency conversion takes place at the rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
- 7.2 Blboost.com has the right to change any site conditions and policies with or without informing the customers. Please pay close attention to any changes and/or adjustments to the terms and condition listed.